If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Big Country Electric Cooperative’s (BCEC) Annual Meeting of the Membership, which was scheduled for Tuesday, September 28 at The Coliseum in Snyder, is now a virtual event only – there will be no in-person meeting. Due to increasing Covid concerns and out of consideration for the health and well-being of our members and employees, we simply would rather be safe than sorry. We will miss hosting our annual BBQ dinner for you this year and hope for better circumstances in 2022.
- Please stop by your local BCEC office to receive your annual meeting gift.
- Make sure you cast your ballot in our director election to be eligible to win one of our fantastic door prizes, including a Grand Prize $1,000 Energy Credit to your BCEC account! You can vote now by choosing one of the following methods:
- Mail-in ballot (must be received by September 24)
- Online (deadline September 24 at 11:00 p.m., CST)
- SmartHub App (deadline September 24 at 11:00 p.m., CST)
- Visit coopand click on Annual Meeting 2021 to view our Annual Report and Video, which will be posted by September 28.
- Director election results and door prize winners will be posted September 28.
- Prize winners will also be contacted by phone.
BCEC offices remain OPEN, please contact us with any questions. Thank you for being members of Big Country Electric Cooperative!